We currently have the following vacancy:
- Business Development Manager
- Customer Advisor
Business Development Manager:
Location: Faraday Wharf, Birmingham,
Salary: Reporting to the Marketing Director, this is a full time role, 5 days a week for 37.5 hours. The salary will be commensurate with experience
Education: Mostly likely educated to degree level, but at least Qualified to A-Level with at least a B grade at GCSE in Maths and English
Purpose of Job/Key objectives: MajesticSEO.com is a specialist Search Engine, with the largest Link Intelligence database in the world, mapping how websites link to each other. You will curate relationships with our largest prospective clients, forming legal agreements and forging new business opportunities through the syndication of our API.
* To liaise with about 20 existing high value clients to Majestic to foster the relationship and help them get the most out of Majestic by providing timely information about developments and co-sponsorship opportunities.
* Develop new key account partners, by identifying high potential customers with high end web technologies and showing them the value that our data can add to their own web based technologies.
* To nurture these leads from discussion through to legally binding contracts.
In this role you will be the anchor for future Business Curators as our technology develops into wider markets.
Main functions of the role:
- To curate leads using Salesforce to develop a good understanding of companies interested in using Majestic’s data.
- To negotiate by phone, by email and often in person, to build strong relationships with developers and business influencers within these organisations.
- To handle legal aspects of the contract between Majestic and the clients.
- To engage with new prospects at Conferences – particularly Expos and to manage the stands.
- To uphold data protection regulations and the confidentiality agreements of Majestic 12 Ltd
- To be willing to contribute to other team activities in line with the role
To Apply: In the first instance, please download this job application form: job-app-busdev, regardless of whether you send through a CV. This is to allow us to assess candidates equally..
In a typical week you will:
- Perform one to one web demonstrations: Our customers are very important to us. They can spend thousands of pounds a month and are located throughout the world. To help keep these partners supported, or teach potential new customers about our product, you will walk individuals through the Majestic data and tools.
- Handle the Support Tickets: You will be the first and most important user of the customer support system. Every morning and at regular and frequent points throughout the day, you will address any outstanding support tickets from around the world, managing FAQ responses where appropriate and ensuring that our loyal client base remains loyal.
- Demonstrate Majestic at Conferences: You will be expected to look after exhibition booths at shows in the UK and occasionally abroad – setting up the stand and giving live demonstrations to a generally willing audience, culminating in a free trial for attendees.
- Develop users into clients and clients into advocates: By looking at our customer profiles, we will expect you to proactively contact customers who may be underutilizing our technology and helping them to understand the benefits of expanding to higher service levels.
- Right to Work: Applicants must demonstrate they are UK resident with valid right to work.
Education: Qualified to A-Level with at least a B grade at GCSE in Maths and English
Characteristics: We are looking for a bright, organised and enthusiastic individual who has excellent customer service skills, attention-to-detail and is keen to gain experience within an expanding marketing team.
In this role you will provide valuable administrative support to the marketing office and learn about marketing communications and activities to help a business grow. You will need to be able to manage your time, and work as part of a team.
- Highly organised with good administrative and IT skills;
- Conscientious and hardworking;
- Able to work as part of a team or individually to meet deadlines;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Flexible with excellent attention to detail;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher, PowerPoint and Adobe Photoshop;
- Outstanding telephone and interpersonal skills.
Salary: Reporting to the Campaigns Manager, this is a full time role, 5 days a week for 37.5 hours. Ranging from £20,000-£25,000 per annum, depending on experience.