On Tuesday, Majestic SEO will have a free Christmas webinar which will be on a Q&A basis.
We have some questions lined up to put to the system’s creator – Alex Chudnovsky and you will be able to add your own questions or find out more about Majestic SEO and how you can use our system now and in the future to really get to know.
Here are some questions I have lined up:
1. Majestic SEO always seems to report many more back links than other backlink tracking systems. Why? are the numbers real and why does Majestic SEO seem to have so much more?
2. How internatonal is the Majestic SEO data?
3. What have you done in 2010 to “clean” and “freshen” the data? Are you there now?
I hope some of you will be able to join us, because we will NOT be recording this webinar for a later podcast. We might give away a bit of our gameplan – so you will need to be registered on the webinar to get the inside track.
Registration is free – just sign up here.
Latest posts by Dixon Jones (see all)
- A New Approach to Blogging. Expect a Better Standard. - February 7, 2017
- Fresh Index Doubles (Historic Index Passes new Milestone) - January 26, 2017
- Alexa top 1 Million sites is retired. Here’s the Majestic Million. - November 22, 2016