Date of event: 6th Oct. 2010
Time: 3:00 PM GMT – 10:00 AM EST – 8:00 AM PST
Registration is free but numbers are limited
We have been asked many times to provide training, so here begins the start of what I hope will be a series of training webinars designed for our users.
Find out how you can harness the enormous amount of Link Data available in MajesticSEO toolset. Much is free but the true power of the data lies in the information MajesticSEO has behind the back-link counts. This webinar takes users through the free tools available and also delves into the immense database of 2.4 trillion backlinks to show MajesticSEO users and would be users alike what information is available.
The 45 minute webinar will suit customers and non-customers alike who would like an initial overview of the toolset and would like to be shown the right direction for analysing their own links.
The session is free of charge and will cover:
* Getting the most out of the free backlink history graph
* Using the free bulk backlink checker
* Using standard reports to view backlinks by anchor text and domain
* Filtering standard report data
* exporting to CSV files and manipulating data
* Examples of commercial applications for your business
Registration is free but numbers are limited. Signup here.
Latest posts by Dixon Jones (see all)
- Alexa top 1 Million sites is retired. Here’s the Majestic Million. - November 22, 2016
- Majestic partners with Buzzsumo - November 21, 2016
- Trust Flow Yo-yo? An Algorithm Update at Majestic. - October 17, 2016