We have made some more changes to our user interface, taking it a step closer to usable.
Most of the changes this time, you will only see if you are a registered user, with access to the control panel. From the control panel you have access to all your anchor text reports. We previously had set up folders to let you better organize the reports, but we have now simplified the layout a little further. The changes are:
- Moving many of the tools from the main page to a separate section in the left hand toolbar. These include the Get backlink data tool, the bad neighbourhood checker and the bulk checker.
- We have moved Folder management front and center
- We have moved to a single input area for creating a new report, below the main reports listings.
- If you have LOTS of reports, you can now download the list of reports themselves into a CSV from the control panel page.
We are working hard to improve the UI and hope that you will agree that it has come on in leaps and bounds since this time last year. If you have any suggestions on how to make quick improvements, feel free to shout here.
In the meantime, we are still working on developing more videos and also hope to create a much more substantial user support section soon.
Enjoy and thanks for using MajesticSEO.
Latest posts by Dixon Jones (see all)
- Crawling Smarter on the Infinite Web - March 16, 2017
- Biggest Link Index Hits New Highs with Historic Update - March 14, 2017
- A New Approach to Blogging. Expect a Better Standard. - February 7, 2017