The new site has the following:
- It is MUCH faster. We have totally re-engineered the back end. This has been really hard work, but speed will not be the only reward. From here on, we will be a little more nimble in development we think.
- The user interface (UI) has been completely overhauled. We think you will find the new site much more intuitive and you will start finding hidden gems of data that you never knew existed.
- We have simplified access to the report tools and made access to tools like the TLD and Country reports more obvious.
have fun and let us know what you think.
Marketing Director at Majestic SEO.
Latest posts by Dixon Jones (see all)
- Alexa top 1 Million sites is retired. Here’s the Majestic Million. - November 22, 2016
- Majestic partners with Buzzsumo - November 21, 2016
- Trust Flow Yo-yo? An Algorithm Update at Majestic. - October 17, 2016