Back in January we revealed Google’s top 50,000 strongest backlinks. Back then, we had not released our FRESH Index Now we have, we can give you an even better list.
We are pleased to give you Google’s Strongest backlinks seen by our crawlers in the last 30 days. To keep the list clean, we have chosen to release the strongest link only from each of nearly 30,000 referring domains. We sorted the referring domains based on the number of referring sub-nets to those domains. This reduces undue influence from site-wide links and home grown referring domains. These are free for you to download from the bottom of this post – no login required. If you do any analysis on the data though, be sure to tell people who you got the data from, please.
Some interesting obsevations about the top 50,000 links to Google are:
- Well over 60% of the links were seen or revisited by our crawlers less than 24 hours before we pulled down the data.
- One of top three strongest links based on ACRank is a subdomain: http://audacity.sourceforge.net/
- Seth Godin has way too much influence.
- PSU thinks Google IS the World Wide Web according their anchor text.
Some of the anchor text is listed with ?? Question marks. This is not an error in the Majestic data. We accurately collected the anchor text, but it is in a UTF-8 character set not generally recognized by Unicode during the conversion to CSV. Typically Chinese or Japanese characters, for example. The web interface at Majestic SEO shows the correct anchor text for Eastern and other character types if you want this level of data.
You can download the top 30,000 backlinks to Google in this CSV file.
Majestic SEO updates this data up to three times a day – so it differs from day to day. If you would like top analyze the baclink profile of other sites, our subscriptions start at less than 50 dollars a month.
Latest posts by Dixon Jones (see all)
- Alexa top 1 Million sites is retired. Here’s the Majestic Million. - November 22, 2016
- Majestic partners with Buzzsumo - November 21, 2016
- Trust Flow Yo-yo? An Algorithm Update at Majestic. - October 17, 2016