Here at Majestic we firmly believe that people perform at their absolute best when they feel valued, which is why the benefits we offer our employees go beyond the obligatory. Our benefits are designed to accommodate the diverse needs of all our employees.
The generous benefits we offer include:
- 25 days holiday per annum PLUS 8 statutory bank holidays
- Pension fund matching up to 10% salary
- Health insurance for you and immediate family is available after two years of service
- (Business related) travel insurance
- Jury service salary top up guarantee
- Subsidised Gym Membership through Innovation Birmingham
- Shower on-site
- Car park (subject to confirmation)
- Evening social and personal development events through Innovation Birmingham
- Free Coffee and kitchen on-site
- Café onsite
- Occasional company funded outing e.g. lunches, Go-Karting and trips to the theatre, to name a few.
We have the following vacancies
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER – MAJESTIC 12 LTD c£32500
Majestic is a GREAT place to work. It is full of bright people that really feel they can change the world. It is one of the largest projects of its kind on the planet and the data is used by thousands for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Internet Marketing and “Big Data” analytics.
We want an experienced team lead to take the next step in their career and join us on a journey to becoming a strategic level customer service manager. Majestic offer marketing intelligence information, predominantly to the search engine optimisation industry via a SAAS platform. Our website operates in 11 languages and we have a customer base in over 100 countries.
The salary is anticipated to be under regular review as the individual demonstrates their ability to grow and adapt to the developing needs of the business.
To support our expansion we have an opportunity for an individual to enter our business and develop our customer service function. This will involve the mastery of our product, integration with our team, and the establishing of procedures for supporting and developing our user base, reducing churn and increasing upsales.
This role is hands on. In addition to managing a team (currently two customer advisors), the role requires the answering of support tickets (currently managed in Zendesk), leading online webinars to demo our products to customers, and seeking upsell opportunities. We want you to support the development of our relationship with our customers, helping our users with our software, in addition to dealing with billing enquiries and complaints.
People skills are an essential requirement. We need you to be an exemplar practitioner, leading and supporting a small team by example. We hope that you will grow to be a centre of customer expertise within our organisation, in the future taking on responsibility for training others.
Essential (You should ideally have the following):
- 3 Years’ experience of Customer Services for a technical business requiring product knowledge
- 2 Years’ experience as a Team Leader (potentially overlapping) involving recruitment or coaching or management responsibilities
- Experience of Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills including fluent written and spoken English
- Trustworthiness in making decisions that financially impact the business
- Willingness to “get hands dirty” and operate first line support
- Self-starter with ability to develop and define own role.
Desired (Please note that skills developed outside of a work context are welcome in support of an application.)
- Second Level Support or IT help desk
- Coaching or management experience or qualifications
- Making decisions on refunds
- Ability to generate or adapt CS scripts
- Business related qualification or equivalent experience.
- Experience of support for a SAAS product
- Knowledge of Web / SEO
In addition to the salary there is more on employee benefits for the successful applicant in terms of generous holiday entitlement etc. These can be found at: https://blog.majestic.com/careers-at-majestic/
The role is Birmingham based near to Aston University. The closing date is Monday 16th October with first interviews on 24th/25th October and second on 31st October.
In the first instance contact Jon Dews, HR & Business Partner on 0121 250 5771 or 07906 674934 (email@example.com). CVs should be emailed, together with a covering letter, to Susan O’Reilly, Office Coordinator, at (firstname.lastname@example.org).