Today, Majestic SEO are pleased to announce a new integrated partner in Cognitive SEO. Cognitive SEO previously allowed some Open Apps integration, but have now moved forward with a significant partnership.
Launched in December 2011, CognitiveSEO aims to focus on quality, innovation and simplicity. I met the founder earlier that year in Posnan at Search Day (an excellent conference if you are polish, by the way) and we have since met up at several conferences including SES New York where Cognitive SEO brought a booth in 2012.
The tool is positioned as an SEO Professional / Agency / Enterprise tool, priced between US$99 and $499 a month for the majority of users. But enough of the sales stuff… what does it do? And what does Cognitive SEO think about the need for link data in his technology. I asked Razvan Gavrilas:
“While Social Signals might be the next important ranking factor, Google and the other search engines rely heavily on links to determine where a site ranks. From day one, CognitiveSEO focused on in-depth analysis and link segmentation using important and unique metrics so that the user can easily:
- Identify a site’s link building strategies.
- Find unnatural link patterns, then mark them, then remove them.
- Spot high quality link prospects then tag them, then get them.
CognitiveSEO uses a highly scalable server grid that allows the system to crawl and classify on demand millions of links in minutes. This process provided our customers with unique SEO intelligence that simplifies the way they work and reduces the time spent on their SEO activities.
Even though the CognitiveSEO platform was built around links, we also integrated Rank Tracking, Social Signals Analysis, Link Management and Task Management as an ongoing effort to provide an all in one tool set for our customers, so that they can get the best ROI possible.”
A quick list with some of the most important features they have, according to Razvan.
- Unnatural Links Detection – easily spot unnatural links using simple segmentation techniques that rely on patterns and not metrics.
- Visual Link Explorer – a unique visual way to navigate link data
- Link Previews – takes image snapshots for each of the analyzed backlinks so that you save time, by not needing to search for the link on the page.
- Artificial Intelligence Classification for Pages & Links – allows you to segment links by the type of the site (Blog/Forum/Webdirectory etc), link type (Blog Post,Blog Comment, In Content Link etc), by Semantic Content ( Auto/Food/Business etc) and others.
- Anchor Text History – allows you to view the evolution of your anchor text distribution for each keyword. (Brand/Commercial anchor text classification is included)
- Social Visibility – tracks the social visibility of any site on Twitter, Facebook and Google+ (allows easy correlation between social marketing activity and link building activity)
Take a free spin using a coupon code
You can try the tool for free and also get a discount if you continue to be a customer after the trial. To celebrate the integration CognitiveSEO are giving our readers (whether you are a customer of us or not) a 10% lifetime discount coupon. The coupon is MAJESTIC10 .
This is the link for the free trial registration : http://cognitiveseo.com/pricing.php#create_free_trial.
Latest posts by Dixon Jones (see all)
- Alexa top 1 Million sites is retired. Here’s the Majestic Million. - November 22, 2016
- Majestic partners with Buzzsumo - November 21, 2016
- Trust Flow Yo-yo? An Algorithm Update at Majestic. - October 17, 2016