On January 23rd 2020 – SEO veterans took on the Rising Stars of the industry to compare approaches new and old – Is experience from before 2010 beneficial or even relevent to Search Strategy in 2020? Dixon Jones was joined by two generations of the Hunt SEO Dynasty and Special guests from the UK and US:
- Jenny Halasz, President & Founder, JLH Marketing, Inc, former VP Search Strategy at Acronym with 20 years in the industry starting as Affiliate Manager at Art.com.
- Bill Hunt Senior – Founder of Agency Back Azimuth and previously Director of Global Search Strategy at Ogilvy.
- Bill Hunt Junior, SEO Manager – Flights & Rental Cars at TripAdvisor
- Hannah Thorpe, Business Director at Found . Hannah is an SEO specialist, with experience working across multiple digital marketing disciplines. Hannah has presented at leading Search conferences, including Ungagged and Brighton SEO.
- The panel is rounded off with Tom Pool – Technical SEO Director of UK SEO Agency Blue Array and winner of the Young Search Professional of the Year at the Prestigious 2019 UK Search Awards held in The Brewery, London.
Listen to the podcast
Or if you want to catch up on our webinars, you can find them on our Digital Marketing Webinars page.
- SEO for eCommerce (Old Guard vs New Blood Webinar) - April 13, 2021
- How to keep SEO clients satisfied (Old Guard vs New Blood Webinar) - April 9, 2021
- The Majestic Guide to HTTP code 404 - March 31, 2021