As we develop our message of what we do, every company needs a tagline. “Organizing the world’s information” was one used by Google as I recall.
We want to tell people what we do in one simple tag line that we can use not for people who HAVE heard about us and use use, but for people who have not yet come to our site.
I would love to hear suggestions? So far we’ve got:
– Competitive Link Intelligence
– Competitive Advantage Link Intelligence
– The Competitive Advantage in Link Building
I’ve put these three into a Poll on the right, and I know which I prefer – but anyone have thoughts or other suggestions?
Latest posts by Dixon Jones (see all)
- Outbound Links and Language Data lands in the Historic Index. - November 22, 2017
- New Functionality: Outbound Links and Language Upgrade - October 23, 2017
- Majestic and SEMRush Combine Forces - October 11, 2017