Today we are announcing that we are increasing the number of rows of data that we return in our Site Explorer reports for all users. This comes with no increase in charges of course – so you are just getting more for your money as usual.
This upgrade actually came out of a desire to simplify “what you get for your money”. Until today we returned different depth of data between different tabs in the Site Explorer reports – so on a Silver package (for example) we returned 2,500 rows of data in the back-links tab, 1000 rows in the Domains tab and just 100 rows in the Pages tab.
We decided to make every tab have the same number of rows (if we have that much data) and since we didn’t want anyone to LOSE data, we just made everything larger!
So how many links can I see?
Remember that in addition to Site Explorer, you can still get MORE data in standard reports and ALL your data in Advanced reports.
|Site Explorer Depth||2,500||5,000||10,000|
|Standard Report Depth||7,500||15,000||20,000|
|Advanced Report Depth*||ALL (to 1 Mil)||ALL (to 5 Mil)||ALL (to 10 Mil)|
*Advanced report numbers are the cumulative total of links you can download in a month.
Great – but how does it Compare with a FREE account?
When looking at sites you cannot verify you get LOADS more data, as we only give a page of results in free accounts. Sites you CAN verify get the same depth in Site Explorer as a Silver paid account. You can’t see much using our Firefox and Chrome extensions on a free account though, as these need OpenApps access which is for paid accounts only.
How does that compare with the competition?
Pretty well. On top of the limits being favorable. remember that we also have the lowest cost of entry of all the main link intelligence tools.
So what else is in this release?
- The Back link breakdown chart now has a data option. This shows the stats for the charts to allow users the option to cut and paste the numbers:
- You can now access Clique hunter via the “Bucket” list system. This will save a whole load of time using Clique hunter. More on that next week I expect.
- Some other usability tweaks, such as improving the ability to update many reports at once.
Hope you like the upgrades!
Latest posts by Dixon Jones (see all)
- Crawling Smarter on the Infinite Web - March 16, 2017
- Biggest Link Index Hits New Highs with Historic Update - March 14, 2017
- A New Approach to Blogging. Expect a Better Standard. - February 7, 2017