On Wednesday we’ll be unveiling a new look website. You are welcome to join us at the free Webinar and be amongst the first to see if our UX changes are what you have been asking for.
Back in December we managed to retain the services of a rather talented UX expert. We know that one of the areas where we can easily improve has been the user experience on our site. We know that countless users have never even see many of the cool tools, and deep dive data, whilst others just get frustrated at the number of clicks that it takes to get what they want.
Well we have heard you! From here on in, no more! Improving UX on huge data driven sites like ours is surprisingly difficult – but plenty can be done from the front end and that’s where we have concentrated on this release.
So why don’t you be amongst the first to see the big reveal by registering and showing up online to our walk-through Webinar; (free of course). You can use it to get ahead of the game?
I think regular users of Majestic will benefit most from the walk-through. Even those that are lucky enough to have seen the new look by being on our beta program. It should also be really useful for people that have tried Majestic SEO in the past, but decided on something else.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- New and faster ways to use Majestic SEO’s tools
- New functionality including the ability to customize default behavior on our site
- Learn some real UX tips along the way as we explain the logic behind the changes
When and Where?
The Webinar should only take 30 minutes and will be THIS Wednesday (5th February 2014). It will be online, so no need to leave your seat. You will be able to hear EITHER through the Internet or by dialing in to a local phone number on a phone. You will, however, need to be in front of your monitor for the walk though.
- Time in the United Kingdom: 4:30 PM
- Time in Paris: 5:30 PM
- Time in New York: 12:30 PM
- Time in San Diego, California: 8:30 AM
- Time in Sydney, Australia: 4:30 AM (Sorry Oz).
How do I Register?
Just give us your name and an email address that will work at least until the Webinar starts.
Latest posts by Dixon Jones (see all)
- Alexa top 1 Million sites is retired. Here’s the Majestic Million. - November 22, 2016
- Majestic partners with Buzzsumo - November 21, 2016
- Trust Flow Yo-yo? An Algorithm Update at Majestic. - October 17, 2016