Last month we announced a whole bunch of enhancements to our Fresh Index.
As the data percolated through, we are now delighted to say that nearly all this data is now also available in the Historic Index as well.
- Detailed breakdown of incoming backlinks
- See where the language of incoming Anchor Text and Page Titles does not match that site’s language
- Find high-link, low-quality directory sites
- See site-wide links to you and your competitors
- See domains in multiple languages
- Understand the average number of outlinks for page on any site
- Quickly jump to the Neighbourhood checker from anywhere.
As the new functionality is pretty visually the same as the Fresh Index launch, you are welcome to see all the screenshots and detail in the original launch.
Latest posts by Dixon Jones (see all)
- Predictions for SEO in 2019 at SEO19 - January 14, 2019
- How PageRank Really Works: Understanding Google - October 25, 2018
- Outbound Links and Language Data lands in the Historic Index. - November 22, 2017