Last month we announced a whole bunch of enhancements to our Fresh Index.
As the data percolated through, we are now delighted to say that nearly all this data is now also available in the Historic Index as well.
- Detailed breakdown of incoming backlinks
- See where the language of incoming Anchor Text and Page Titles does not match that site’s language
- Find high-link, low-quality directory sites
- See site-wide links to you and your competitors
- See domains in multiple languages
- Understand the average number of outlinks for page on any site
- Quickly jump to the Neighbourhood checker from anywhere.
As the new functionality is pretty visually the same as the Fresh Index launch, you are welcome to see all the screenshots and detail in the original launch.
Latest posts by Dixon Jones (see all)
- Creating Disavow Files using Majestic - April 12, 2019
- How to use Majestic to screen for good clients (and avoid poor ones) - April 5, 2019
- Win that pitch by impressing with your backlinks strategy - April 3, 2019