We have been doing some work behind the scenes over the last few months to greatly improve our technology. As a result of this, we are now able to update a significantly larger daily index. So we have taken the opportunity to increase the Fresh (daily) index from covering a 45 day period to a 60 day period.
The result is a massive 145,238,444,735 (145 billion) URLs in our Fresh index!
For the vast majority of link building efforts, the Fresh Index should now show pretty well all the quality links you are likely to need when looking at competitors or looking for good link candidates. But for those that need more power, we still of course have by far the largest competitive index in our Historic index at 3,813,432,969,252 known URLs.
Of course – by the time you read this – our index size may have changed. It’s a fast moving world. lucky we aren’t sitting on our laurels.
More Majestic goodies to follow.
This week at Majestic:
- On Thursday we will be on the Radio with Linkdex as Guests.
- You can still win a place at our table for the European Search Awards.
- Make sure your newsletter options are on in your account settings this week for a chance to win a ticket to Search Exchange in North Carolina
Latest posts by Dixon Jones (see all)
- Trust Flow Yo-yo? An Algorithm Update at Majestic. - October 17, 2016
- Chrome and Firefox plugins - October 7, 2016
- New Functionality: Show off your campaigns to your Clients or the world - October 5, 2016