Send yourself or your team on a fully featured link building course for free.
How much do you REALLY know about using Majestic?
How much do you REALLY know about link building using Majestic?
Today Majestic are launching a full blown, 12 module online training course showing you how to really get up to speed and make the most out of Majestic. The course has been developed in conjunction with Ken McGaffin of Linking Matters and really shows users how Link Building, Majestic and sound marketing principals can be leveraged to really propel your business.
Choose any or all of the following training modules from Launch
At the course launch, we have 12 training modules immediately available to you, to quickly get you up to speed, Link Building using Majestic.
- Module 1: Exploring your niche
- Module 2: How Majestic gives you a detailed view of your market
- Module 3: A simple link building process
- Module 4: How to analyse your own site
- Module 5: How to analyse your competitors (part 1)
- Module 6: How to analyse your competitors (part 2)
- Module 7: What can you learn from a link?
- Module 8: What type of content works best in your market?
- Module 9: How to fully explore your market
- Module 10: Understanding Citation Flow and Trust Flow
- Module 11: Understanding Topical Trust Flow (Part 1)
- Module 12: Understanding Topical Trust Flow (Part 2)
The training modules are in HD video format with accompanying work exercises.
Quickly check if this course is right for you
We created a quick 12 question quiz, based on the content from the course, so you can quickly check whether the content will help you.
This Training is provided FREE by Majestic
You do not need to be a Majestic user to benefit from this online training course. Of course the examples and techniques use Majestic.com, but the marketing principals will be useful for any online marketer. Just register for free and you can be up and running in less than a minute.
Who designed the Course Material?
Ken McGaffin has been a prominent online marketer, Trainer and Speaker since studying Entrepreneurship an Boston College MA in the 90s. He has worked with Garett French of Citation Labs, and WordTracker, training users into blending Link building with Entrepreneurship and also manages LinkingMatters.com.