Archive for the ‘Development’ Category

Suppress NoFollow links in your Email Alerts.

By Steve Fitzpatrick | |

You asked and we delivered… In January we launched our Best New Backlinks email alerts for subscribers, where we use our industry-standard Flow Metrics to filter and email to you your best new backlinks for up to ten domains of your choice.  Very quickly afterwards, we brought in the ability to suppress domains and subdomains…


Watch a Brand’s Sphere of Influence Change over Time

Have you been using Tracking Reports in Majestic? If so, you are in for a treat today! If not – start tracking the brand influence of you, your customers, clients and competitors right now, because we are now displaying historical topical influence in the Tracking reports. Monitoring this data over time may start to tell…


Important: Concurrent User Limits are Coming

This post will not affect 90% of our customers, but for the other 10% this is an important announcement. since the summer of 2015 we have been working on a project to automate concurrent active user limits. Up until now we have had to manually identify and contact those users who share, resell, and scrape…


Majestic Dashboard comes out of Beta

By Rosanne Shepherd | | 1 comment

Business dashboards are becoming so prevalent, they now warrant their own Wikipedia entry. We wish Majestic was so deserving of Wikipedia, but in the meantime, we are today effectively taking our new Mini-Dashboard feature out of “Beta”, by actively asking users whether they are happy for the dashboard to become their default homepage after login.…


Link Alert Suppression Lists

By David Kenning | |

Get regular updates by email for new links found and now suppress the sites that you do not find interesting. Majestic's link alerts can now be tailored easily so that you can get exactly what you need in your inbox.


ALL IT TAKES IS 30 MINUTES...
Do you need some extra help using Majestic? Sign up for a free demo and let a Majestic Expert take you on a tour.
THANK YOU!
If you have any questions in the meantime, please contact help@majestic.com
You have successfully registered for a Majestic Demo. A Customer Advisor will contact you shortly to schedule a suitable time to connect.