We have now modified Majestic’s website so that even free users can see the “Top 10” of everything for any website, to give a much better “feeling” of what you get with the paid version of Majestic.
- In Majestic Site Explorer, once logged in to a free account, users will see:
- The details of the top 10 links to any site
- The Newest 10 links found every day
- Up to ten links Lost every day
- The link counts and Flow Metrics to the top 10 pages on any site
Show me what’s new?
We hope that our free users appreciate the new data – and also hope that one or two are convinced enough to join us with a paid subscription. Because this is quite a lot of data to give away for free, we have initiated a fair usage policy on the site, so that you can only look at this data a few times a day for free, but if you sign up for a paid account those limits are raised of course.
Does this mean I lose my own site data?
Latest posts by Dixon Jones (see all)
- Outbound Links and Language Data lands in the Historic Index. - November 22, 2017
- New Functionality: Outbound Links and Language Upgrade - October 23, 2017
- Majestic and SEMRush Combine Forces - October 11, 2017