This year, Majestic SEO have decided to be silver sponsors at eMetrics San Francisco in April 14-18.
Q: Why is an SEO tool sponsoring an analytics conference?
A: Because Majestic is NOT so much an SEO tool as much as it is a big store of data which SEOs choose you draw on. It has far more depth than just SEO applications as we have suggested many times before. Here are a few previous posts on that topic:
- How to find affiliates with Majestic SEO (and even a training video)
- Using Majestic to evaluate a data source
- Digital PR using Majestic SEO
But our data could go MUCH further if the boffins at eMetrics (and there are many!) took a look under the bonnet and took the data for a test drive! 🙂
Perhaps this is one reason why Majestic SEO has been shortlisted for the Digital Analytics Association Award for the best new technology of the year.
Just for the record – here is a snapshot today:
Between the 07 Jul 2007 and the 05 Feb 2013 we have seen 4,102,926,513,706 unique urls. It’s quite a bit.
Latest posts by Dixon Jones (see all)
- Trust Flow Yo-yo? An Algorithm Update at Majestic. - October 17, 2016
- Chrome and Firefox plugins - October 7, 2016
- New Functionality: Show off your campaigns to your Clients or the world - October 5, 2016